How to Prepare for Any Kind of Job Interview (Common Questions, Tips and Tricks and Much More)
This is the latest article which will help you to prepare for Technical job questions with answers, as well as for a normal job Interview.
You will get to know about the common technical interview questions and answers, some of these common questions are not just asked in a technical round but you will come across these questions in any normal job interview.
You will also get to know some Tips and Tricks which will help you in cracking any job Interview.
Especially will guide you through Technical interview question on Java, Technical questions on C, C++, and much more Programming languages,
will also give information on Technical Interview tips, technical questions to ask, Common Tech support questions.
which will be beneficial for fresher’s as well as experienced professionals.
You can also download interview questions and answers pdf and prepare for job accordingly.
as we all knew that Unemployment is one of the major problems not just in India but across the world.
And getting that perfect job that you want is a difficult task.
Technical Interview Questions and Answers Preparation.
Technical Interviews are interviews which are assessed a candidate’s in the particular field he has applied for ex (Programming, IT field, Engineering, computer science etc).
But How to prepare for Technical Interview questions?
And which technical fields are there for which I can prepare for?
For cracking a technical interview you must have some technical skills these are the abilities and knowledge to perform a specific task. The common example is knowledge of Technical programming language. You must also know the knowledge of common technical interview questions and answers asked in your related field. If you are a tech support enthusiast than you can prepare yourself for basic computer science questions, technical interview questions on Java, Technical interview questions on c,c++, Technical interview question on ECE, Technical interview question on TCS You must be prepared with technical assessment test sample, You can also help yourself by preparing for a programming interview, technical support questions, technical interview questions and answers for computer science, technical interview questions and answers for mechanical engineers, glassdoor aptitude test, HTML Indiabix, Technical interview questions on finance, International Interview, technical questions on see, you must also Look out for the top 10 technical interview questions and be prepared for it accordingly. By reading some technical interview books and downloading some technical interview questions and answers pdf is the best way to prepare for any kind of Interview.
For cracking any of these interviews you must have some skills which you must include in your resume. These include –
3. Working under pressure
4. Time management
7. Self-motivation. Etc.
While appearing for a technical interview the candidate should keep in mind that it’s not all about the technical knowledge you possess (As though that is an important factor) but also some key skills which were mentioned above like (Communication, Leadership, etc) plays a key role in handling you the job.
Technical interview somewhat feels like intimidating, So prepare as much as you can for it, it will give you confidence once you are sitting in front of an Interviewee on the day when he will be having a Technical interview question and answers session with you.
You must also know some of the common Interview questions which might be asked of you in any technical round, and some of these questions will focus on your specific technical knowledge, some will be common tech support questions, some will be basic computer related questions and answers, some might be toughest programming interview questions, and you might also be asked about technical support exam questions or software support engineer interview questions depending on your specific fields.
Here are the 10 most common Technical Interview questions with answers you must prepare before sitting in front of an interviewee.
10 common interview questions you must prepare for cracking a Job Interview
1) What made you get into technical support?
ANS ) – You should recognize here that the interviewee main objective here in this question is to check the passion of the candidate in the technical support field in order to really check whether you are really fit for this job, In order to perfectly answer this question you must tell the interviewee about your passion and how much you are fascinated about the technology in your particular field whether it might be (programming, IT, Computer science, etc)
you should also state that you are capable of solving your customer’s problems through your technical skills and knowledge you possess.
2) What do you know about our company and why have you applied here?
ANS) – As a candidate, you should know that most of the companies always appreciate the candidates who take some time to research and gather information from a business standpoint. Before you walk into for an interview always try and find out that who are the competitors of the following company you are applying for, and also gather some information about their audience and customers. And to answer the question about why have you applied here you must throw some positive points about the company that you like the work ethics of the company, you will get to learn more and new things every day, you like the teamwork and work environment of the company, you might also state that your team is making life easier and more enjoyable for thousands of people.
3) What makes you qualified for this job?
ANS) – As a candidate you should recognize that here in this question the interviewee is trying to recognize your particular Tech skills, your experience, education, and qualification in detail, He wants to know what makes you stand out from the rest of applicants, he wants to know what makes you a good fit for the company and he also wants his application to be a valuable asset to his company. To answer this question with uttermost care and be confident in what you speak as we know that confidence is one of the key factors which helps you to crack an Interview.
4) What’re the most challenging projects you have done so far in order to help one of your customers out?
ANS) – – As a candidate, you should recognize that here in this question the interviewee is trying to recognize your experience, skill, the knowledge you possess and whether you are willing to go an extra mile to help a customer out with the skills you have. You should know that your work should lead the way in an interview, so you should start preparing for this questions way earlier and you should dig deep into the list of projects you have been working before and how you have implemented your tech support skills in order to complete that work.
5) What development tools have you used?
ANS) – As we know that development tool is a computer program that software developers use to support other programs and applications.
So in order to answer this question, you should know the knowledge about the development tools you have used these can be
2) Cloud9 IDE
3) Code Charge Studio
4) Code envy
5) Code pen
6) HTML5 Builder
7) Koding. Etc
State which development tools you have been using accordingly.
Interviewee might also ask you technical interview questions related to your fields which might include.
* Interview questions on C
* Programming interview questions on JAVA
* Interview questions on computer skills
* Basic computer related questions and answers
* Technical support interview questions
* Technical Interview questions on computer science
* Technical Interview questions on engineering
* TCS interview questions
* Oracle apps interview questions
* Wipro technical interview questions
* CTS technical interview questions
* Infosys technical interview questions
* PHP technical interview questions
* IBM technical interview questions
* Engineering technical interview questions
* Technical support exam questions
* call center technical interview questions
And much more so be prepared accordingly.
6) What are the technologies you cannot live without?
ANS) – Here as a candidate, you must know that the interviewee here in this question wants to know about whether you as a Tech support enthusiast are you consciously engaging with the updated technology news, updated devices, apps, and websites in order to check your real passion about technology.
As a tech support candidate, you must also be ready to prepare to answer the questions like
1) What are your favorite gadgets? (apps)
2) What kind of a phone do you have?
3) Tell me about your computers at Home? what’s your internet speed?
And much more.
7) Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
ANS) – Here as a candidate you need to understand that the employer here with this question wants to check and know your career goals, whether he is excited about the job at hand, whether he is willing to learn new things in the processes, whether he sees your company as a part of his future plan, whether he has broad vision and willing to improve himself and sees himself in a management role in technical support and consistently improves himself in order to move into bigger roles for your organization.
8) Tell me about yourself?
ANS) – This is the most common and one of the most important questions asked not just in any technical interview questions but will be asked to you in any kind of interview, You’ll have to answer this question carefully, you must not waste much time in answering this question not more than a minute or two. According to me in order to answer this question more interestingly you must not tell the employer about what you have already mentioned in your resume, but something interesting like your passion, your hobbies and much more things which you have not mentioned in your resume.
9) What is your greatest strength?
ANS) – You know that your key strategy is to first uncover your interviewers greatest wants and needs before you answer questions. And from Question 1, you know how to do this.
Prior to an interview, you should have a list mentally prepared of your greatest strengths. You should also have, a specific example or two, which illustrates each strength, an example chosen from your most recent and most impressive achievements.
You should have this list of your greatest strengths and corresponding examples from your achievements so well committed to memory that you can recite them cold after being shaken awake at 2:30 AM.
Then, once you uncover your interviewer’s greatest wants and needs, you can choose those achievements from your list that best match up.
As a general guideline, the 10 most desirable traits that all employers love to see in their employees are:
1. A proven track record as an achiever… especially if your achievements match up with the employer’s greatest wants and needs.
2. Intelligence… management “savvy”.
3. Honesty… integrity… a decent human being.
4. Good fit with corporate culture… someone to feel comfortable with… a team player who meshes well with interviewer’s team.
5. Likeability… positive attitude… sense of humor.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Dedication… willingness to walk the extra mile to achieve excellence.
8. Definiteness of purpose… clear goals.
9. Enthusiasm… high level of motivation.
10. Confident… healthy… a leader
10) What is your greatest weakness?
ANS) – Beware – this is an eliminator question, designed to shorten the candidate list. Any admission of a weakness or fault will earn you an “A” for honesty, but an “F” for the interview.
PASSABLE ANSWER: Disguise a strength as a weakness.
Example: “I sometimes push my people too hard. I like to work with a sense of urgency and everyone is not always on the same wavelength.”
Drawback: This strategy is better than admitting a flaw, but it’s so widely used, it is transparent to any experienced interviewer.
BEST ANSWER: (and another reason it’s so important to get a thorough description of your interviewer’s needs before you answer questions): Assure the interviewer that you can think of nothing that would stand in the way of your performing in this position with excellence. Then, quickly review your strongest qualifications.
• But do you know what is the key to a successful interview
Job Interview preparation is the most important thing before sitting in front of the interviewee
But how to prepare for a Job Interview
Top 20 actionable Tip & Tricks that will help you get your dream job.
1) Research the Organization, companies profile and background –
• This is an important step and many of us don’t do it properly
For this, you must visit the organization’s website and you must have the knowledge about what they are doing
• You must assess their products and services.
• Know as much as about the company you possibly can and also about the interviewer’s name and job position you are applying for.
• Talk to the current employees.
2) Develop a question list to ask the interviewee –
Like questions about your job positions and about the working of the organization.
Ask questions like what is discussed in the interview itself.
3) Compare your skills and qualification to the job requirement
4) Be confident in your approach.
5) Visualize and practice with your friend.
6) Prepare for the common interview questions.
7) Prepare yourself for the behavioral questions.
8) Make your resume strong.
9) Dress up like a professional because of appearance matters.
10) Arrive early.
11) Don’t talk about money and salary.
12) Confidence matters but not overconfidence so does your body language.
13) Be honest in your approach.
14) Keep things simple and short.
15) Plan what to bring like – extra copies of your resume, portfolio, and references.
16) Be attentive and pay attention to nonverbal communication.
17) Be Positive and end on a positive note.
18) Don’t worry about sounding canned.
19) Send Thank you notes.
20) Don’t give up.
Hope some of these Technical Interview tips will help you somewhat in the near future
As some last points, Technical Interview questions and preparing for these interviews is not an easy task, But I personally tell you that you can also use some questions pdf, online aptitude test for placements, Technical assessment test sample and prepare accordingly for different technical fields mentioned above.